Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle Accident Causes: What You Need to Know
Insurance companies may try to put the blame for a motorcycle accident squarely on the biker but, in nearly every case, that's not fair. Studies show that 30 percent of motorcycle crashes are caused by a driver who did not see the motorcycle. Several other factors also play a part in motorcycle accidents.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, it's important to consult with an experienced attorney. At Zbinden & Curtis, we can put our knowledge of the law and resources to work for you. Contact us today for a free and confidential consultation.
The following are examples of common motorcycle accident causes:
- Car or truck moves into path of motorcyclist
- Distracted driver hit motorcycle
- Motorcycle is clipped by a reckless driver or speeding car
- Motorcyclist loses control due to road defects, such as bumps, potholes, gashes, loose gravel or debris
- Malfunctioning motorcycle brakes or tires, or other defects
Whatever the cause of your motorbike accident, an attorney with our firm is prepared to conduct a thorough examination in pursuit of maximum compensation.
Contact a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer with Our Firm
Contact Zbinden & Curtis today. Your consultation with us is free and confidential, and there is no obligation. Call or email us today. Call (503) 287-5000. You don't pay us any fees unless we obtain compensation for you.