High Speed Accidents
Portland area attorneys will pursue your case
Speed limits are posted in and around the Portland to keep drivers, pedestrians, motorcyclists and cyclists safe. However, some drivers do not feel that obeying the posted speed limit is a priority. Aggressive drivers and those who are in a hurry tend to be the culprits. Speeding drivers always put themselves and others at risk, and in many cases, are unable to stop or slow down to avoid a crash.
Our attorneys have decades of experience dealing with auto accidents caused by speeding. We will launch an investigation, obtain photos, speak to witnesses and use details from the police report to build a strong case. Contact need Zbinden & Curtis, Attorneys at Law today.
Why speeding is dangerous
Numerous types of car accidents can be caused by speeding. Due to the sheer speed of the vehicle involved, the damage can be catastrophic. High speed crashes usually include:
- Rear-end accidents – A speeding motorist crashing into the back of another vehicle can cause severe damage. Rear-end accidents usually result in whiplash or spinal injuries to the victim.
- Head-on collisions – When two vehicles traveling in opposite directions collide, the damage can be catastrophic. And the higher the speed traveled, the more severe a head-on collision can be.
- T-bone accidents – A speeding driver that is unable to stop at a traffic light or stop sign can end driving into the side of another vehicle and being broadsided. These types of crashes are called “T-bone” accidents because one vehicle crashing into the side of another forms a T.
- Crashing into stationary objects – Drivers who lose control of their vehicle or are unable to slow down can end up driving off the road and crashing into poles, parked cars or buildings.
- Winter weather accidents – A motorist who speeds during slippery road conditions is often unable to come to stop – resulting in a car wreck.
If a speeding driver caused your injury, we will pursue justice. You should not have to suffer because of someone else’s erratic behavior. You need Zbinden & Curtis, Attorneys at Law on your side.
Attorneys that work for you
Auto accidents caused by speeding can be severe and even fatal. Crash victims can suffer whiplash, broken bones, head injuries, spinal injuries, cuts and bruises, paralysis and death.
You should not have to suffer the burden of costly medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering because of someone else’s negligence. If another motorist caused an accident because they were driving above the posted speed limit, there is no dispute that they are at fault. Do not let the insurance companies try to jerk you around or pin the blame on you. Our experienced auto accident attorneys know how to deal with the insurance companies, and we will hold them accountable. Contact Zbinden & Curtis today for a free case evaluation.